Creature TD and Animator with 10+ years experience in the Visual Effects and Games industries.
Primarily creating and maintaining vehicle, prop & character rigs for feature films such as;
- James Bond: No Time To Die
- Avengers: EndGame – Rigging Rocket Raccoon & other assets.
- Avengers: Infinity War – Rigging Corvus & Proxima faces & other assets.
- Venom – Helping to maintain Venom’s facial rig
- Wonder Woman – Rigged tank & other assets.
- Wonder Woman 1984
- Red Sparrow
- Fast and Furious 9
- Fast and Furious: Hobbs and Shaw
- Pacific Rim 2
- The Kid Who Would Be King
My most recent professional work has been creature facial rigging. I have been developing core technology with Python for DNEG’s facial rigging and animation pipeline. This makes the animation process quicker and easier with highier quality end-results.
In August 2020 I moved back to games at Creative Assembly as a Senior Technical Animator and have been working on:
- Total War: Warhammer III
- New undisclosed IP
- More developments to share later on!
I am always looking to expand my knowledge and feed my enthusiasm for these industries.
Please feel free to contact me with any inquiries or questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org